Carnival of the Animals Listening Logs
This collection of 13 listening logs for Carnival of the Animals is versatile . This collection contains several different formats of the same kind of listening logs so that you can choose the one that will work best in your classroom and with your time constraints. In order to use these in your classroom you will need to have recordings of each of Saint-Saen’s pieces in the Carnival of the Animals collection.
Included in this set:
- Listening Log (pitch, dynamics, tempo) 5 to a page
- Listening Log (pitch, dynamics, instruments) in 3 formats (5 to a page, 10 to a page, 12 to a page)
- Listening Log (pitch, dynamics, instruments) includes song titles
- Animals in Disguise (guess animal of each piece) in 2 formats (14 to a page and 5 to a page)
- Sketch a Song (draw what you hear) 2 formats (6 to a page and 4 to a page)
- Predict the Performance 1 (lion, hens and roosters, tortoise, kangaroos)
- Predict the Performance 2 (aquarium, aviary, fossils, swan)
- Primary Writing Worksheet
- Primary Writing Worksheet (blank lines)
This kit comes as a PDF. It was designed for use with students in Kindergarten through 3rd grade.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a digital download. You will receive an email with a link to download your product. YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A PHYSICAL PRODUCT. It is your responsibility to know how to download and open the files. After purchase, if you do not receive an email check your SPAM folder.
We Also Recommend