Music Workstations MEGA Bundle
Workstations in music class provide many amazing opportunities for learning in just a little bit of time. This MEGA bundle of workstations contains activities for reading music, playing instruments, writing about music and more! This collection was designed for the K-6 music teacher, but most activities are for 1st-6th graders. Some of the activities may be appropriate for your Kindergarteners during the last half of the year.
Tips for organizing your room and class time for workstations and 2 different student self-assessment sheets are included as well as the following activities:
- Recorder Composing Station Use the cards in this kit to compose simple melodies.
- Xylophone Composing Station Arrange the bars to create a delightful melody and then play it on xylophones.
- Rhythm Instrument Reading Station Use maracas, drums, tambourines and claves to practice reading ta, titi and sh.
- Mystery Instruments Who doesn’t love a good mystery? Use a paper bag and a classroom instrument to test your students’ instrument identification skills.
- Instrument Family Color Sheets Color sheets in four different formats.
- Play Dough Mats for Music Class Students will love this fun and unusual activity!
- Color by Dynamics: I Love Robots Color by dynamics sheets in two different formats.
- Treble Twist Up Game Use this little gem to play an exciting game of Treble Twist Up!
- Composer Writing Prompts Learn a little. Write a little.
- Listening Log for Listening Center A listening journal for a listening station in your classroom. Works with any kind of music.
- Talk About Tunes-Music Discussion Starters Chatty kids? This is for you!
- Yellow Brick Road Vocalizations Vocalize with characters from the Wizard of Oz.
- Bottle Cap Staff Use recycled bottle caps to learn the treble clef staff!
- Swat the Rhythm (ta titi sh) Flyswatter fun!
- Swat the Rhythm (tikitiki, ta, titi, sh) More flyswatter fun!
- Misspelled Instrumets Punch Cards A hole puncher is a great tool for a workstation and lots of fun too!
Each of these activities are available individually.
Purchasing these products all together not only gives you some amazing workstations to use in your classroom, but saves you 30% off the price of these products when purchased individually!
205 pages PDFs in zipped folders.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a digital download. You will receive an email with a link to download your product. YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A PHYSICAL PRODUCT. It is your responsibility to know how to download and open the files. After purchase, if you do not receive an email check your SPAM folder.
We Also Recommend